International Early Educator Certificate Online 30-hour Course
CDA® International Early Educator Certificate Online 30-hour Course
Preface to the course:
After the opening of the second child policy, China ’s 2017-2019 new babies reached 47.46 million. The demand for childcare centers for infants aged 0-3 years old has blown out. International childcare teachers who have received professional training in international scientific childcare will become the new darlings of the workplace and find employment. Opportunities and salaries are much higher than other industries.
Chinese market demand blowout
Various provinces and cities have successively launched the 0-3 year-old childcare policy this year. Beijing announced that it will build 34 childcare center demonstration units this year, which means that there will be hundreds or even thousands of new childcare centers in the capital; Sichuan Province announced a new district There are 10 brackets per thousand population, and there are 8 per 1,000 population in the old district, which means that this large province of 83 million people needs more than 90,000 brackets. Calculated by 10 to 1, it is necessary for a large province alone. Nearly 10,000 new daycare personnel were added.
The CDA® International Nurse Training Qualification Special Training Course is a 30-hour special training course tailored for the Chinese market. The lecture will be delivered live by Liu Yanying, Executive Dean of the Boston International Early Education Institute. After the students complete the course and submit the qualified assignments, Can get the CDA® International Nursery Education Certificate (30 hours), and excellent students can get job recommendations.
One of the important achievements of CDA® is to provide scientific knowledge of brain development for infants aged 0-3 years. According to relevant research, brain development of 0-3 years old has reached 80-85%, so the scientific childcare knowledge of international nursery teachers is particularly important. The course provides students with a deeper understanding and grasp of the roots of infants and young children's growth and development, a better understanding of infants and young children's behavior, and the development of more personalized development goals.
By studying this course, students will quickly and accurately grasp the growth milestones, development laws and different scientific development goals of each stage of infants and young children, and formulate reasonable and scientific solutions accordingly to help children grow and progress.
What problems does our course solve?
- At present, the basic knowledge of infant care workers in our country is not comprehensive and fragmented, and a solid structure cannot be formed to support the daily work of infant care workers.
- At present, the learning content of infants and nurses is not practical enough to help nurses solve problems in their work in a timely manner.
- The knowledge that is mastered is not systematic and cannot help the nursery staff achieve self-improvement and work reflection.
- The depth and breadth of knowledge are not enough, which also causes the childcare personnel to rely on emotional communication to establish viscosity with the parents, losing the parent ’s recognition of the professional level of childcare
- US CDA Child Development Expert Speaker
- Perfect knowledge system
- The content is clear and clear, and it is easy for students to master
- After-school homework has strong applicability, which is convenient for students to practice in the future
- Professional question answering and learning interaction to help nursery staff reflect and grow
Executive Dean of the International Institute of Early Education
- CD Specialist (PD Specialist)
- Senior Principal of Massachusetts Kindergarten
- Author of "Natural English Skills 0-3 Years Old"
Live class time (Beijing time)
April 6, 7, 9, 9 and 10
April 13, 14, 16, 17
20: 00-23: 00 3 class hours X 8 days total 24 class hours
First aid knowledge
- "Children's interests are above everything else", first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation are the skills that early education workers must master.
Tong Rui International is the only authorized institution of the United States Career Certification Commission (CPR) in Greater China. The overall solution for parent training and childcare centers improves the quality and management of international education for Chinese early childhood education.